Monday, June 2, 2008

Moving Forward

I went in to see Dr. L today to check my ovaries to make sure they weren't enlarged, and to check for any cysts. I had to do this in order to start another round of clomid. Luckily Rob was able to go with me because that place was crawling with preggos and new babies. I don't feel like I'm alone when he's there with me even though he just sits there with me. Doc checked me out and everything looked good. He was concerned that I never got a definite positive ovulation test on my 2nd cycle of clomid. So he upped my dosage from 50 mg to 100 mg this cycle, and they will do blood work to confirm ovulation. I really hoping and praying that the increase in clomid and the metformin will be the key this cycle. I also got my HSG results back and everything looks good and open and clear. So I'm excited and ready to get started on my meds. Let the games begin!

No comments: