Monday, July 7, 2008

Home Study

Today is the day of our home study. I've been so stressed out the past few days and especially last night. We ended up having to spend the day with Rob's family, and that threw off my whole work schedule. We were up until 2 AM last night trying to finish off things and clean the house. We're still not done. I'm leaving work at 2 to do the dishes, sweep again and mop again, clean up the animals, and pick up some last minute things from Wal-mart! All in 3 hours. I will probably crash like a ton of bricks as soon as the social worker leaves. We're almost there thank God! I can see an end in sight and hopefully my head will see my pillow soon too. So tired.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, best of luck with your home study.

You two sound like you will be great parents. I look forward to reading the history on your blog.

Colleen said...

Good luck with the home study! I'm sure it will go fine. Hugs!

mesa said...

yay Ashley! Can't wait to hear all about it! I'm sure it'll go perfectly!

Michelle said...

GOOD LUCK with the home study!. I know it is so terrifying but the end result will be well worth it. :)