Saturday, August 18, 2007

Naruto Hundo



So far I've watched 22 1/2 hours of Naruto in the past day and a half, and I'm still loving it. Robert and I took off work yesterday and starting watching at 5 AM. I'm completely in love with this series and even though I've seen almost all of the episodes I still have to watch them again. I'm months and months ahead of the English episodes that come on Cartoon Network because I watch the Japanese episodes with subtitles online. But there were about 3 episodes that I missed while I was in the hospital and a couple of weeks after Madison passed away, and I'm the type of person to watch things I like again and again. So this weekend will probably be the most "unproductive" weekend I've had in a long time. Because there are about 28 more hours of episodes left that will play over the next 2 days, and I only plan to miss 2 hours tomorrow when we go to church. I don't really care if anyone thinks this is pathetic for 2 grown people to spend 3 days doing nothing but watching an anime. I think it's healthy to do something just fun and lazy sometimes. So it's time for me to get back to my green tea and quality TV time. Talk to ya later.

No comments: