Thursday, August 2, 2007

Feeling like Sludge


I went to bed or at least I took a long nap when I got home from work yesterday. That was nice, but I woke up at 9 and I was starving. So we ended up eating some fast food junk and my stomach didn't appreciate that at all. So I was queasy for the rest of the night and woke up feeling like crap. So I'm sitting here at my desk trying to figure out what the hell is going on with one of my tariff filings and my stomach is a mess. Ughhhh. I'll have a Fuze drink for breakfast just for today because I don't want any food right now and have a nice Lean Cuisine Panini for lunch.

I'm thinking of signing up for Weight Watchers again in hopes that paying for it will help motivate me to stay OP. I did so well the last time I was actually a paying member by losing 50 pounds, but since then I've gained almost all of it back. I know that I will feel better once I start losing weight again, but I've always been one to eat based on my moods. And being depressed means that I eat junk and a lot of it. Food is for living not a crutch or a way to make yourself feel better. I want to get back to my wedding weight and then I want to get below it. I want to feel good again. I just don't have the same drive or motivation that I used to have. I'm in a slump that I know I have to get myself out of fast.

I've been looking for another half marathon near by me to sign up for to motivate me to get off my lazy ass again. I'm thinking of signing up for the Dallas Running Club Half Marathon on Nov. 4. My brother lives in Plano so I could stay with him that weekend and do the race that Sunday morning. Sounds like a plan to me.

1 comment:

Patty said...

You are HOT in this pic. Just sayin'. xoxo