Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Growing Up

Fuzzy is toothless no more. This past weekend he got his 1st tooth and then a day later his 2nd tooth broke through. So he has his 2 bottom front teeth. It's so cute. I still haven't been able to get a picture of them since he's always hiding them with his tongue. My little baby has gotten so big, so fast. He's still doing a combo of commando scooting and crawling, but he can get anywhere he wants quickly now. He's pulling himself up all the time too. It's awesome getting to watch him develop. In our meeting with his CW on Monday we got some fairly good news. So everyone please keep praying for us that Fuzzy will get to stay with us forever.

4 comments:

danielle said...

Yay! They will start coming in fast now! My nephew cut his first 2 at the same time and like 2 months later he has 8!

Kris said...

My prayers are with you! Hope things are calming down a little with L, and that you'll have a relaxing trip!

Lisa said...

Sending prayers your way.

niobe said...

You're in my thoughts and all of my prayers.