Wednesday, April 23, 2008
We haven't heard anything from the attorney about the baby. I haven't called the children's home to inquire about it either. I'm not sure why. I guess I'm afraid to find out why we never heard anything. Maybe I'm afraid to find out that it's not going to happen. I've tried my best not to hold on to the idea of adopting this baby too hard. I'm trying to just step back and let God handle things. I'm leaving him in control. I just wonder if calling and checking on things is taking the control of the situation from God.