Monday, August 4, 2008

Sleepy so very sleepy

I didn't sleep well last night at all. I kept waking up every hour or so all night long until 4 AM. When I woke up at 4, I couldn't get back to sleep until 5:30. Well, my alarm is set for 6:30. I didn't feel too bad once I got up and going, but once I ate lunch I was so sluggish. It took all I had to stay awake and focused until the end of the day. Which is pretty hard when you're reading something as dull and boring as a tariff. I'm hoping to get to bed earlier tonight and hopefully stay asleep. I plan on giving myself a perm tonight because my hair needs straightening so bad! And I don't want to spend the extra money to go to my salon or wait another 2 weeks for my stylist to get me in there. I used to do my own perms a lot several years ago so hopefully since my hair is cut short I'll be able to do a good job on my own tonight. Well the episode of Dragnet that I'm watching is almost over so it's time for me to get up and get to work.

Oh yeah I almost forgot to mention that this cycle we trying out the Conception Kit. It's similar to a home insemination kit that's supposed to help increase your chances of pregnancy, and help overcome things like low sperm count/motility, hostile vaginal environment, cervical position, and several other issues. We know there's not a problem on Rob's end, but we've yet to figure out my issue so hopefully this will be the key. I've looked at the kit for several months once someone on my trying to conceive board mentioned it. But since it's $300 we weren't running to spend that much all at once any time soon. I had been stalking kits on eBay, and had been outbid a couple of times. But finally I lucked out and snagged one for only $92 bucks. I love me some eBay! I'll be sure to post a review whether it's good or bad.

No comments: