Tuesday, May 27, 2008

FuzzBall


I've been enjoying getting to know my newest furbaby, Sunkist, an 8 week old orange kitten. The first week or so was trying since we were having litter box issues. I had no idea kitten crap smelled so bad or that a 1 pound kitten could make so much crap all day long. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we are through with that. The dogs have been enjoying him and getting pissed off at his endless amounts of energy at the same time. Sunkist is a giant purring machine that loves to cuddle up around your neck and purr loudly in your ear. This is my 1st kitty so I'm still getting used to him, but he's made himself right at home with us and our little zoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! He is SO cute!! I'm glad you got the litter box thing worked out--I can't imagine how bad that would be! Ugh!

~Mindy