Monday, May 26, 2008

Finally

I forgot to mention that I finally got my HSG done on Friday. I thought it wasn't going to happen this time either. My doc's office told me that they would fax over my orders to the hospital so all I would have to do is just check in. Well the office didn't have crap from them, and it took almost 2 hours to get them to fax the orders over. So after 2 hours of waiting I finally got in to radiology to have my test done. It didn't hurt at all except the huge speculum up my twat was annoying to say the least. The radiologist said that he had to push through some blockages on both sides to get the dye into my ovaries. But once it was in they filled up the way they should and the dye started to flow out like it should. He said that my left ovary was sluggish compared to my right. And that he would put money on it that the right one will produce the eggs that should get my pregnant hopefully soon. I should have the full report from my doc sometime this week. Now I'm just hoping and praying that this was all my body needed to get in gear.

2 comments:

niobe said...

Fingers crossed.

mesa said...

good luck Ashley! I hope this is a boost your body needed!! huge HUGS