Thursday, July 12, 2007

You can't quit JM

I've tried and failed a couple of times to leave my message board on Weight Watchers.com, but I can't. I love those lunatics on there. They're my friends. They supported me in my darkest days, weeks, and months. I left because it got to be too much. My life was going backwards and everyone else was moving forwards. I long to be a mother of an earth baby so much, and I couldn't take seeing people obtain that so easily like it was nothing. Don't get me wrong I'm always happy for my friends and their successes, but it still would eat at me. Maybe it's because I now have new hope for the hoepfully near future that I can return home to my snarky yet loving friends on the Entertaining board a.k.a JM's new home.

5 comments:

Patty said...

OMG we miss you SO MUCH.

Come back!!!

mesa said...

I'll be right there next to you for support Ash...can't leave that group..just like I can't.. I know what you mean though..and we ARE gonna be mommas to babies here on earth.

Unknown said...

You know we love you Ashley! And I for one miss you. :)

Anonymous said...

NO ONE QUITS JM. :)

Everyone needs a break every now and then, and for anyone struggling with starting a family, it can be a hard place to be. Just now that everyone wants you there and cares about you!

Meg said...

We miss you, too!