Monday, July 2, 2007

New Stomping Ground

I've been looking for a while for a new online community to join since I don't feel good about being in my old one. Its just too hurtful to be constantly surrounded by posts about perfect little preggos and their perfect little pregnancy. Then have to see all their pictures and posts all day long. I miss some many of the girls I met on there because over the last year and half we've become so close to each other. I even traveled 800 miles to meet up with some of them to participate in a half-marathon. I just don't fit in. I feel like a defective freak so often when I'm on there so I left. A couple of weeks ago I stumbled across a website called the Mommy Playbook while I was searching to info on natural remedies to help with conception, and I've been there ever since.

I'm not saying there aren't a ton of preggos there or people with healthy babies, but it has so much more to offer. There's a forum for everything you can think of. I've learned a lot and contributed a lot. I love it there.

No comments: