Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Walking by Faith

This pregnancy I have been handling things a lot differently than I expected to, and even differently than I did when I was pregnant with Maddie. I expected to be paralyzed with fear the entire time, but I'm not. I've put everything into God's hands, and I have faith that he will bring us both through this safely. I've picked out her bedding, and I've ordered some furniture for her room. I'm working on the decorations also. Each day is a triumph and I will give God all the glory for this blessing. I look forward to the day that I will hold my daughter, and not have to let her go.

Walk By Faith - Jeremy Camp

Will I believe you when you say
Your hand will guide my every way
Will I receive the words You say
Every moment of every day

Well I will walk by faith
Even when I cannot see
because this broken road
Prepares Your will for me

Help me to RID my endless fears
You've been so faithful for all my years
With the one breath You make me new
Your grace covers all I do

yeah, yeah , yeah, yeah, ya

well i will walk by faith
even when i cannot see
because this broken road
prepares your will for me

Well I'm broken- but I still see Your face
Well You've spoken- pouring Your words of grace

1 comment:

Carrie said...

That's such an amazing song, isn't it? I think he wrote it while his first wife was dying of cancer. It's been an encouragement to me through many tough times through the years. I'm glad it's helping you during this time!

I'm thinking about you and the little one. Hope you're feeling well!