Monday, March 16, 2009

.....

We had our monthly home visit today. It lasted longer than usual which sucked because I ended up being late getting back to work since these visits are during my lunch hour. We found out that the BM moved into her own place last week, and that they will start in home visits soon. The thought of that just makes my stomach upset. I know he's not ours, but my heart doesn't treat him like he's not ours. I really don't know if foster parenting is for me. I've lost so much over the past few years. I wonder how much more loss can I take.

3 comments:

Misty Dawn said...

Your will be in my prayers.. i have never sent a child back so i have no advice. Your heart will tell you if fostering is for you. I wish you all the best and hope your baby will be with you soon.

GINA and KEV said...

I'm sure it must be harder than words can express to let go. You're in my thoughts.

(((HUGS)))

Lisa said...

I have had some crap happen to me, but never had to deal with home visits. They would just immediately return home. Sending hugs your way. Please don't give up. It hurts, but it's so worth it for the time you have with the kids. Some children will stay, I promise. I know it's hard to keep hope. I thought I couldn't do it anymore after Princess died. Nine months later, Bubbles was moved because of the system and that hit nearly killed me, but God helps you through it and gives you hope. Call if you need to talk, or just vent.