Thursday, September 27, 2007

Please read and help

I don't usually ask people for much of anything. But I just found out about the problems going on concerning Guatemalan adoptions. Families that are already in the process of adopting a child could lose that child forever to the foster care system. These are families that love and have bonded with these children. I have a friend that is in the process of adopting a beautiful baby boy. They are so close, and it just breaks my heart to see anything possibly jeopardize him being brought to his forever home here in the U.S. My friend and her husband have had enough losses in their life. And as so many of us know losing a child is a loss you wouldn't wish upon anyone. So please visit this site and sign the petition. Thanks.

http://www.petitiononline.com/foafoa1/petition.html

2 comments:

niobe said...

I hadn't heard about this. I'm clicking over now.

Greg & Maria Voss said...

Thank you so much, Ashley. I greatly appreciate you posting this on your blog. xoxo