Saturday, December 19, 2009

Taking a Break

I turned in my 2 final papers for school yesterday evening, and I could feel myself being lighter and happier instantly. I am so happy to be done with this session, and I will enjoy the month break until my next set of classes. I have learned that this university is no joke. This is not the University of Phoe*nix this is a real graduate program, and I have to work my butt off starting from the beginning. I am looking forward to my next class because this will be the first theology class I've ever taken. I know the kids will be happy to have all of my attention back now, and Rob will enjoy not being a single parent of 2 toddlers. I'm LOLing right now because Fuzzy just came up to me and started rolling his dump truck up my butt! My house is a wreck right now so I will be cleaning and finally putting up our tree this weekend. Also I have a bunch of shopping to do because I have not had a chance to get much done the last few weeks. I am happy that I have all my big stuff ordered and on it's way to me or it's recipient (I hope Avi loves her gift!).

Well, there have been no changes since I last posted except Fuzzy's CW mentioned that his BM may be moving to my town. Ughhhhh! L will be spending Christmas here since the family visit has been canceled. I'm glad because I don't want to deal with her regression and attitude again after she spends a week with her family and then has to come back here.

I plan to post more the next few weeks so I guess I'll get to work on my house now, and TTYL!

No comments: