Tuesday, September 9, 2008


We got a call last night from our case worker, A, about a baby boy in a neighboring parish. He's 7 weeks old right now. The home that he was placed in when he left the hospital is not a foster to adopt home so they are wanting to get him moved to a adoptive placement. A said that she doesn't know anymore on the situation or about the baby, but she would let the baby's worker know that we are interested. The worker was supposed to call today, but so far we haven't heard anything. I was so excited last night and most of today, but now my hopes are starting to wane. It's not like I have a good track record with babies anyway. I'll let you all know what happens either way.


mesa said...

oooh do keep us posted! Yes waiting is the hardest part but just remember how FAST this happened! If it doesn't work out then the next one could be tomorrow.. you NEVER KNOW!! Keep the faith! xo

Amy said...

OMG ASHLEY!!! I have every possibly body part crossed that this is it for you guys! Keeping you in my prayers... and I will be stalking your blog for an update!!