Tuesday, January 22, 2008


I'll be 28 years old in less than 2 days, and I'm just thinking about my life in general. I'm not really sure what I want to say or how exactly to say it. I'm another year older, but am I any wiser or am I just as bitter as I was last year? It's still just Rob and I in the house. I'm still working my same thankless job and I'm still in debt. I'm still fat. Yeah, not much has changed in those categories. But I do have some good things that happened in this last year. I have made new friends. I've used what I've learned during my grieving to help others. I walked a half marathon in 3 hours and 47 minutes. I've strengthened my relationship with God. I started this blog that people actually read sometimes. I've gotten closer to my big brother. And I have an even stronger marriage. All in all I guess 27 wasn't a bad year. But Lord, please make 28 my best year yet.

2 comments:

mesa said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! Welcome to the 28 club! I'm 28 too.. I just believe for both of us...2008 is gonna be GREAT :)
I hope you have a good birthday! xo

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated! I'm hoping 2008 brings amazing things to you!