Wednesday, March 5, 2014

40 Days on Purpose


Today is my Day 1 on my Lent Wellness Plan. I've lost over 70 pounds the last year and a half, but I've been kind of coasting for a few months. I got comfortable and let a little indulgence here and there become a regular occurrence. I'm about halfway to my ultimate goal so I need to re-light that fire so to speak. So along with giving up some things for lent I will be giving up some more pounds and inches. I will return to my cleaner eating and daily exercise schedule. I will take some starting pictures tonight, and my goal is to update you all on my progress as the weeks pass. If any of you use My Fitness Pal, I invite you to add me. I'm Maddiesmom513. Also since I will be back cooking most days, I'll share some recipes that I love. I hope you all will join me during my "40 Days on Purpose"!

No comments: