Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Dayspring Revival

This week my church is having a revival. The minister that's in charge and running the show is Rev. Wesley Putnam. This man is amazing! He does everything with the help of his wife. They do a bible learning hour with the kids. And then he does the service for everyone. Tonight is the 3rd night and I can't wait to see what he does this time. His messages are not the typical "preacher and sermon". He does it as a drama. He teaches about a person in the bible in a setting from today. For example one was Elisha, the Bronx cop. You have to see it for yourself to really understand.

I've lucked out this week and found some understudies to run the computer overheads for me. It's nice to really be a part of the service and just relax and enjoy myself.


No comments: